I can think of three reasons why you might be here.
- Perhaps you want to know more about me.
- Perhaps you just stumbled here by accident and are horribly lost.
- Perhaps you need a menial sidequest because you’re on an adventure and would rather talk to randomers than do your missions.
Have no fear, I can provide answers to all of your questions.
- I am a geek girl. And no, I’m not about to go on and on about how “we actually exist” and “oh aren’t you surprised?!”. Because you already know we exist, and why shouldn’t we? Geek stuff is awesome! So, basically I like everything geeky. Video games (particularly RPGs!), tech and gadgets, sci-fi, fantasy, Dungeons and Dragons, ninjas, zombies, reading, Joss Whedon, webisodes (*cough* The Guild, Dr. Horrrible’s Sing-Along-Blog, Legend of Neil *cough*), superheroes, collector’s editions/special features, etc…
- Don’t worry, the internet is back this way —> https://www.google.com/
- I lost my keys down this miserable, scary swamp well. If you fetch them out I would certainly reward you with some experience points and a nice new item. There may be beings of supreme evil lurking in that well, and in order to get down the well you might need the crowbar of magnitude, kept by the grumpy old man who lives at the edge of town. And there you have it, your distraction from your main quest!
Oh, and here’s a picture of me.